English Graduate Academic Tutor
|Location:||Bedfordshire, East of England LU3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £85 per Day|
Are you an English graduate who has past tutoring or education experience and strives to become a teacher?
Do you wish to start your path towards a rewarding career in teaching at warm & welcoming Luton secondary school?
Take the first steps towards an exciting & rewarding English teaching career in this fantastic English Graduate Academic Tutor role!
Aspiring English teachers who hold a 1st or 2:1 would be able to gain invaluable experience in this Academic Tutor role where past graduates have gone onto teacher training at this school as well as being successful applying for a PGCE!
To register your interest in this English Graduate Academic Tutor please simply apply on this page and attach your CV!
English Graduate Academic Tutor – Benefits:
- English Graduate Academic Tutor role
- £400– £425 weekly rate
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring English teachers
- Track record of working with i-teachers graduates
- Fantastic teacher training programme
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
English Graduate Academic Tutor – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS4
- Run group and 1:1 intervention sessions
- Focus on your English subject specialism
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
English Graduate Academic Tutor – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in an English related subject
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Tutoring / education experience would be preferable
Thee progressive secondary school:
- Upcoming secondary school
- Luton location
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this English Graduate Academic Tutor role.