English Graduate Academic Tutor
|Location:||Greater London, Lambeth SW2 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£85 to £90 per Day|
Do you have a true passion for English Language & Literacy?
Are you strongly considering a career in teaching and would relish the opportunity to build up some classroom experience in a support role first?
Start immediately in this highly rewarding and exciting English Graduate Academic Tutor role at a welcoming Lambeth secondary school!
In this role you would find yourself supporting a cohesive English department by offering 1:1 and group tutoring session to KS4 & KS5 students!
Past graduates have gone onto teacher training at this school as well as being successful applying for a PGCE!
Simply apply on this page and attach your CV to be put forward for this highly rewarding English Graduate Academic Tutor role!
English Graduate Academic Tutor – Benefits:
- English Graduate Academic Tutor role
- £425 weekly term time rate
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring English teachers
- Excellent teacher training routes available
- Shortlisting now
- Immediate start
English Graduate Academic Tutor – Role:
- Support the school’s English department
- Work alongside students from KS4 – KS5
- Offer 1:1 and group study sessions to students
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
- Become a valuable member of the English department
English Graduate Academic Tutor – Person Specification:
- 1st or 2:1 degree in an English related subject
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about English & education
- Considering teacher training
- Prior tutoring experience
The Secondary School & Sixth Form:
- Thriving Secondary school & sixth form
- KS4 – KS5
- Focuses on A-levels, GCSEs and BTECs
- Superb modern facilities and resources
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Lambeth, Inner & South London
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Chemistry Graduate Academic Tutor role.