English Graduate Academic Tutor
|Location:||Greater London, Lambeth SW2 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£400 to £450 per Week|
Are you a recent English Literature or Language graduate who is eager to start your path towards teacher training?
Would you relish the opportunity to start immediately at a Lambeth secondary school gaining school-based experience in an English Academic Tutor role?
This English Graduate Academic Tutor role will allow you to utilise your existing knowledge and develop new teaching skills which would support your application for teacher training routes for 2022!
Past graduates have gone onto teacher training at this school as well as being successful applying for a PGCE!
Register your interest for this highly rewarding English Graduate Academic Tutor role today by applying on this page immediately!
English Graduate Academic Tutor – Benefits:
- English Graduate Academic Tutor role
- £425 weekly term time rate
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring English teachers
- Excellent teacher training routes available
- Shortlisting now
- Immediate start
English Graduate Academic Tutor – Role:
- Support the school’s English department
- Focus on Key Stages 4 & 5
- Offer 1:1 and group study sessions to students
- Support preparations for English exams
- Communicate clearly with students & staff
- Become a valuable member of the English department
English Graduate Academic Tutor – Person Specification:
- 1st or 2:1 degree in an English related subject
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about English & education
- Prior tutoring experience
- Aspire to train to teach
The Secondary School & Sixth Form:
- Secondary school & sixth form
- KS4 – KS5
- 350 students
- Focuses on A-levels, GCSEs and BTECs
- Superb modern facilities and resources
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Lambeth, Inner & South London
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this English Graduate Academic Tutor role.