English Graduate Academic Tutor
|Location:||Buckinghamshire, South East England SL8 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£18000 to £25000 per Annum|
Are you a graduate with a passion for English language & literature who wishes to become a teacher?
Do you want to build up your classroom experience first at a warm & welcoming secondary school?
Start the next academic year working towards becoming a fully qualified English teacher in this superb English Graduate Academic Tutor role!
In this role you would find yourself support a cohesive English department, whilst building on your teaching skills, support students on a 1:1 & group basis whilst potentially covering classes!
The school have a fantastic reputation of training graduates to teach and this path would be available to the successful English graduate come September!
Register your interest in this highly rewarding English role immediately by simply applying on this page today!
English Graduate Academic Tutor – Benefits:
- English Graduate Academic Tutor role
- £18,000 – £25,000 pro rate salary
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring English teachers
- Track record of graduates going onto teacher training
- Interviewing now over Skype / FaceTime
- Starting in September 2020
English Graduate Academic Tutor – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS5
- Offer group and 1:1 intervention to students
- Potential to cover & run KS3 classes
- Focus on your English subject specialism
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
English Graduate Academic Tutor – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in an English related subject
- Passionate about education and becoming a teacher
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Tutoring / education experience would be preferable
The upcoming secondary school & sixth form:
- Thriving secondary school & sixth form
- Part of an established academy trust
- 800 students
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training routes
- Bourn End, Buckinghamshire location
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this English Graduate Academic Tutor role.