English Graduate Intervention Coach
|Location:||London, Havering RM13 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
English Graduate Intervention Coach – Havering (RM13)
Are you a high achieving, ambitious English graduate with a 2.1 or 1st?
Would you like the opportunity to work alongside an experienced and supportive English department, dedicated to providing superb learning experiences for their students?
Perhaps you would relish the opportunity to share your specialist degree knowledge with young learners which would be an immensely rewarding feeling for yourself as well as a being an enriching experience for the students you teach?
If this English Graduate Intervention Coach opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
English Graduate Intervention Coach – Key Information:
- Based in Havering
- Good transportation links
- £350 – £450 per week, term time
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Warm environment
English Graduate Intervention Coach – The Role:
- Fantastic English department with talented and experienced staff
- Supportive inclusion department
- Supporting teachers working with students on a 1 to 1 and group basis
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- monitor student progress
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
English Graduate Intervention Coach – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree in English
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Patient and empathetic mentality is crucial
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
English Graduate Intervention Coach – How to Apply:
If this English Graduate Intervention Coach opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Tower Hamlets, Newham, Barking, Dagenham, Hackney, Enfield, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Havering and Thurrock.