English Graduate Learning Mentor
|Location:||Nottingham, Nottinghamshire NG7 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £65 per Day|
English Graduate Learning Mentor – Nottingham, February Start – Excellent role prior to Teacher Training
Do you have a passion for English and a desire to inspire young students?
Are you interested in one day training to become an English teacher but first want to gain paid classroom based experience for the next academic year?
If yes, this paid English Graduate Mentor role in a well-regarded Nottingham Secondary school could be the perfect opportunity to develop your skills!
English Graduate role – Teaching Assistant
- English Literature/Language degree essential
- Work with other core subject graduates
- Diverse secondary school, excellent results year on year
- Long term role (full academic year), starting ASAP
- Paid £325 per week term time
- Secondary school in Nottingham (NG7)
- 30 second walk from tram stops
- Car park for those who drive
- Fantastic experience prior to teacher training
- Starting in February
Person Specification – English Graduate Learning Mentor
- 2:1 or above English Degree
- Strong academic background – Good A-Level/GCSE results
- Passion for your subject and education
- Ability to build relationships with parents, pupils and colleagues
- Desire to pursue a career in education
About the role– English Graduate Learning Mentor
You will join the school starting in February as an English Graduate Learning Mentor. From day one you will be provided with training and complete an induction period. You will be required to support class teachers and work with small groups of students.
This forward thinking school has an excellent reputation in the area. The school consistently achieves fantastic GCSE results and serves a diverse catchment area. The school are focussed on improving performance for students who need it the most, and you will play a key role in this.
Would you like to work in a supportive secondary school to enhance your CV and skills? Please click ‘Apply’ now and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers right away.