English Graduate Learning Mentor
|Location:||Brent, London (North) NW10 UK|
|Salary||£400 to £450 per Week|
Are you an English graduate that wants to develop and enhance your skills in a wonderful secondary school?
Would you love to enthuse and inspire young people to love English just as much as you do?
Perhaps you would relish a school that wants to help you reach your goals in the world of education?
If so, please send your CV immediately to this position by simply clicking on ‘Apply’!
English Graduate Learning Mentor – The School
- Based in Brent, North London
- Good transport links nearby
- Amazing secondary school
- Enthusiastic and passionate staff
- Training and ongoing development provided
English Graduate Learning Mentor – The Role
- Work with individuals and small groups in the department
- Encouraging progress and hitting goals
- Inspiring others to love English
- Assisting fantastic teachers
- Being an ambassador for your subject
English Graduate Learning Mentor – The Person
- 2.1 in your degree
- Good A-Levels
- Reliable and serious about a career in education
- Perfect role for an aspiring teacher or somebody who wants to develop their experience
If you would like to register your interest in this role then just click ‘apply’! It couldn’t be easier for you to start your journey into the world of education!