English Graduate – Learning Mentor
|Salary||GBPup to £325 per week|
English Graduate Learning Mentor – Graduate Vacancy – Stockport
If you are a dedicated English Graduate with the enthusiasm to impart your knowledge of Language and Literature on the next generation, this could be the idea role for you.
This is a second-to-none opportunity for an English Graduate to kick-start your teaching career and gain a fascinating and valuable insight into what it takes to forge a successful career in teaching…
Not only will you be developing your skills and qualities every day, you will have access to your own mentor, the opportunity to take on additional responsibility AND be paid for the experience!
English Graduate Learning – About the Role:
- English Graduate role – 2:1 or above degree
- Supporting pupils who need that extra boost outside of the classroom
- Broaden your knowledge of Curriculum and teaching methods
- Lead small group and 1:1 interventions
- Create own resources for interventions
- Opportunity to get involved in extra-curricular activities
- Run workshops to increase pupils confidence
About the School:
- Large and innovative school
- Supportive and experienced staff
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Supportive, tailored training programme
- Opportunity to progress your teaching career
- Stockport location
- Ability to communicate effectively to a wide range of pupils of various abilities and backgrounds
- Excellent working knowledge of the language
- Minimum of a 2:1 degree
- Some experience desirable either abroad or with young people
- Patience, enthusiasm and positivity
- Drive to get stuck in – the more you put in the more you get out!
If you are keen to go into teaching and would love to use your skills in this Learning Mentor role, click ‘APPLY NOW’ and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers.