English Graduate Learning Support Assistant
|Location:||London, Greater London UB6 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£400 to £450 per Week|
Are you a recent English graduate who strives to become a teacher but wishes to gain some invaluable classroom experience first?
Do you have an engaging, motivational and supportive manner and would relish the chance to support students with behavioural & emotional difficulties with their English work?
This Outstanding Ealing school is a fantastic place to build classroom based experience as a English Graduate LSA and offers a fantastic teacher training route!
If you want to transfer your passion for English Language & Literature across to London students then apply on this page to discover more about this exciting support role.
Simply apply on this page today by attaching your CV or contact Joe for a confidential chat in regards to your next steps into education!
English Graduate Learning Support Assistant – Benefits:
- Weekly paid English Graduate Learning Support Assistant role
- £400– £500 per week
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring English teachers
- Interviewing now for a September 2019 start
English Graduate Learning Support Assistant – Role:
- Work alongside English & EAAL students from KS3 – KS5
- Offer English group and 1:1 interventions
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate excellently with various people
- Support the English department and SEN department
English Graduate Learning Support Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in English language and / or literature or a related subject
- Passionate about education & maths
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a maths teacher
- SEN / education experience is vital
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form with over 1200 students
- Ealing, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive SENCo
- Superb teacher training route
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this English Graduate Learning Support Assistant role.