English Graduate Mentor
|Location:||Southwark, Southwark SE16 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
English Graduate Mentor – Paid school experience
Are you interested in finding a role in a school in September?
Do you want to use your English degree in a rewarding role?
If so, this English Graduate Mentor role could be perfect for you. To register your interest in this role, please apply on this page.
English Graduate Mentor – the role –
- Long-term, full-time role (term time only)
- Paid school-based experience
- £350 – £450 weekly term time rate
- Ideal experience for aspiring English teachers
- Support the English department
- Plan & deliver 1:1 sessions
- Provide small group sessions where needed
- Display a passion for English and inspire others to feel the same
- Adapt according to individual student needs
- Collaborate with staff and parents
- Shortlisting now for a September 2021 start!
English Graduate Mentor – Person Specification –
- 1st or 2:1 degree in English or a related subject
- Strong A-Levels
- Passion for English & education
English Graduate Mentor – the school –
- Secondary & Sixth Form
- Located in Southwark in Inner London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Passionate and inspirational Head of English
- Possible teacher training routes available in the future
- Close to good transport links
If you are interested in this English Graduate Mentor role, please click ‘apply’ on this page.