English Graduate Mentor
|Location:||Southwark, Southwark SE17 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
English Graduate Mentor –
This school in Southwark is looking for an English Graduate Mentor to assist pupils who need extra support in English.
If this English Graduate Mentor role sounds good to you, please send your CV to Abbey at i-teachers.
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
English Graduate Mentor– the role –
- Explain topics students are struggling with in a simplistic way
- Be encouraging and supportive of students
- Be someone students feel comfortable to ask for help from
- Adapt your language to suit varied academic levels
- Monitor and track students’ progress and report this back to their class teacher
- £350-£450 per week, term time only
English Graduate Mentor– the school –
- Supports students’ development by challenging them with a varied curriculum
- Located in Southwark SE17
- Welcoming staff body
- Great transport links
English Graduates (or related subject) are welcome to apply for this role in this thriving school.