English Graduate Mentor
|Location:||Stockport, North West England SK7 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £65 per Day|
English Mentor – English Graduate Mentor – Stockport, September start
Are you an English Language/Literature graduate who is passionate about education, but not ready to commit to a full-time PGCE just yet?
Do you consider teaching as a viable career option and would relish the opportunity to work in a secondary school English Department, supporting pupils who may be classed as disadvantaged?
If yes, this paid English Graduate Mentor role in a well-regarded Stockport Secondary school could be the perfect opportunity to develop your skills!
English Graduate role – Teaching Assistant
- English Literature/Language degree essential
- Pupil Premium Mentor
- Long term role (full academic year), starting September
- Paid £325 per week term time
- ‘Outstanding’ secondary school in Stockport, Greater Manchester
- Fantastic experience prior to teacher training
- September start
Person Specification – English Graduate Mentor
- 2:1 or above English Degree
- Strong academic background – Good A-Level results
- Passion for your subject and education
- Ability to build relationships with parents, pupils and colleagues
- Desire to pursue a career in education
About the role – English Learning Mentor
You will join the school in September as a graduate teaching assistant. From day one you will be provided with training and complete an induction period. You will be required to support class teachers and work with small groups of students.
This forward thinking school is located in Stockport and has an excellent reputation in the area. The school consistently achieves fantastic GCSE results and serves a diverse catchment area. The English department is run by an inspirational HOD and needs someone who is a real team player to join them in September.
Would you like to work in a supportive secondary school in September? Please click ‘Apply’ now and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers right away.