English Graduate Role Learning Support Assistant Great experience for aspiring teachers!
|Salary||GBPEarn up to £350 per week|
Education/ Paid School Experience/Oldham Secondary School/ English
Are you an English graduate looking to secure a long term role, supporting students on a 1:1 and group basis as a Learning Support Assistant?
Would you relish the opportunity to gain paid classroom experience before applying for teacher training in 2019?
The Head of English at this popular secondary school is currently looking to take on a graduate to support their students through their class work and exam preparation across the next academic year in this exciting Learning Support Assistant role!
Graduate Learning Support Assistant –
- English Learning Support Assistant
- Immediate Start
- Earn up to £350 per week
- Full time, long-term position
- 1:1 and small group interventions – English
- GCSE preparation
- Ideal post before taking up teacher training
- English Graduate
- 2:1 or above in degree subject
- Excellent subject knowledge
- Experience working with young people – Mentoring/Tutoring
- Ability to keep student engaged
- Exceptional Secondary school located in Oldham
- Excellent training and support programmes
- Close to transport links
- High achieving English department
Commutable areas include – Bolton, Bury, Rochdale, Oldham
Teaching assistant, graduate, graduate teaching assistant, school, Education, graduate scheme, graduate assistant, education, paid role, Learning Support Assistant, English graduate
If you think you have what it takes to succeed as an Graduate Learning Support Assistant , click ‘Apply Now’ and send your CV to Becky at i-teachers or call for a confidential chat.