English Graduate Teaching Assistant Education
|Salary||GBPEarn up to £325 per week|
Immediate Start/Long term role/Knowsley
Are you an English graduate keen to share your knowledge with students aspiring to follow in your footsteps and head to study at university?
Perhaps you are keen to kick-start your career in teaching and would like to get started now rather than wait till September?
i-teachers ‘Step into Teaching’ programme places top graduates in their ideal support roles in schools. As an enthusiastic, ambitious and passionate graduate, you will positively impact attendance, aspirations and achievement of pupils in your placement school, whilst developing your own skills and preparing for teacher training in 2019…
English Graduate Teaching Assistant
- English Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Full-time, long-term position
- Immediate Start
- Earn up to £325 per week
- 1:1 and small group mentoring sessions
- Opportunity to progress to school-based teacher training
- Shortlisting ASAP
- Highly regarded school located in Knowsley
- Average-sized secondary school
- ‘Good’ rated school
- Excellent training and development
Close to public transport links
- 2:1 degree or above in English
- Strong GCSEs and A levels
- Genuine commitment to pursuing a career in education
- Experience with working/volunteering with young people
- Passionate, enthusiastic and not afraid of a challenge!
If this English Graduate Teaching Assistant role sounds perfect for you then we want to hear from you today! Click ‘Apply’ to send your CV to Becky to be considered.