English Graduate Teaching Assistant Secondary
|Salary||GBP£65-75 per day (term time)|
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Secondary
Do you still remember your favourite teacher at school and how they made such a positive impact in your life?
Are you passionate about being that person for today’s pupils?
Perhaps you are considering a career in teaching and would like to gain some hands-on experience in a school-based setting with the opportunity to gain QTS in subsequent years?
If you answered ‘yes’ to these questions, then you have come across your ideal next step! A vibrant secondary school in Luton is recruiting for an ambitious graduate to join their English department as a Graduate Teaching Assistant ASAP…
- English Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Earn £65-75 per day (term time)
- Support students 1:1 and in small groups
- Full-time, long-term position
- Assist with lessons planning & delivery
- Passionate about education and making a difference
- A degree in English (or related subject) minimum 2:1
- Good GCSEs and A levels
- Personable, enthusiastic, not afraid of a challenge!
- Previous experience of working with children desirable
- Vibrant secondary school located in Luton
- Excellent training and support
- Potential to progress to teacher training
- Regular access to CPD
- Shortlisting ASAP
If you think you have what it takes to succeed as an English Graduate Teaching Assistant, click ‘Apply Now’ or send your CV and cover letter (detailing why you are the ideal candidate) to Sara at i-teachers today!