English Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Lambeth SE1 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£90 to £90 per Day|
Are you an engaging and passionate English graduate who is seriously considering a career in secondary teaching?
Would you like to build up your classroom experience and teaching skills working within a cohesive & supportive English department from September?
This highly popular South London secondary school are looking to secure the services of an English Graduate Teaching Assistant!
This welcoming secondary school have a fantastic reputation of working with i-teachers graduates who are looking to dip their toes in by gaining classroom experience before diving in the deep end with teacher training!
To register your interest in this highly rewarding role, please simply apply on this page and attach your CV today!
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- English Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Long-term, full-time
- Paid school-based experience
- £450 weekly term time rate
- Ideal experience for aspiring English teachers
- Shortlisting & interviewing immediately
- September 2021 start
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Support a cohesive English department
- Run & deliver 1:1 / group English intervention sessions
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Communicate with staff and parents
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in English Language & / or Literature
- Strong academic background e.g. A-Levels
- Passion for English Language & Literature
- Considering teacher training
- Prior tutoring / education experience
The Good graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Graded as GOOD by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form with over 1000 students
- Lambeth, South London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Passionate and inspirational Head of English
- Superb teacher training route
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this English Graduate Teaching Assistant role.