English Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Hounslow, London (West) TW13 UK|
|Salary||£85 to £85 per Day|
Are you an English graduate who is considering taking the first steps towards becoming a fully qualified English Teacher?
Are you eager to get into the classroom this September and gain some invaluable school-based experience?
Would you like to secure a role before the summer break at an Outstanding secondary school & sixth form who have a track record of taking graduates onto their teacher training programme?
Start September in this rewarding English Graduate Teaching Assistant role at this thriving West London secondary school!
The secondary school based in the Hounslow borough, boast fantastic facilities, a cohesive staff team and a track record of training graduates to teach.
The school are looking to interview before the summer break, at the end of July, so please register your interest immediately!
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Weekly paid English Graduate Teaching Assistant role
- £85 daily rate
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Shortlisting and interviewing now
- September 2020 role
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS5 within the English department
- Offer 1:1 and group interventions to students
- Focus on your English subject specialism
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate excellently with various stakeholders
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in an English related subject
- Passionate about English Language & Literature
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form
- Hounslow, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this English Graduate Teaching Assistant role.