English Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M9 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £63 per Day|
English Graduate – Teaching Assistant – North Manchester
Are you a bright and ambitious English Graduate who believes your expert subject knowledge could benefit secondary school pupils?
Do you have an ambition to become a teacher in the near future but would benefit from paid work as a Teaching Assistant in one school for the full academic year?
Join this fantastic secondary school in North Manchester and make a huge impact to pupil’s lives and your own professional development.
Teaching Assistant – English
- September Start – Interviews ASAP
- Fantastic experience for an aspiring teacher
- Assist with your PGCE/Teacher Training application
- Full-time, Long term role
- Work Monday – Friday school hours (8:30 – 3:45)
- Easily accessible via public transport
- Paid £300-£325 per week Term Time
- Supportive Secondary School
Person Specification – English Graduate Teaching Assistant
- English Graduate – 2:1 or above
- Strong academic background
- Previous experience supporting children is ideal e.g tutoring
Roles and responsibilities – English Teaching Assistant
You will make a substantial contribution to the English Department using your expert subject knowledge. This role has a mixture of pastoral and academic duties so you will have a variety of experience across the whole school. Students will require catch up in September due to missed lessons, so you will provide 1:1 support.
This modern and vibrant secondary school is renowned for its excellent CPD and training on offer which you will be able to take full advantage of. This is a rare opportunity for a talented and inspiring English Graduate to gain paid experience for the full academic year prior to teacher training.
How to apply:
Send your CV to Holly at i-teachers today.