English Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M40 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £65 per Day|
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Literacy – Manchester (M40)
Are you an English or Humanities Graduate who is passionate about supporting disadvantaged pupils?
Would you like to join a thriving secondary school as a Teaching Assistant to develop your skill set before teacher training?
In addition to enhancing your skills, are you keen to ensure this years GCSE pupils get the best possible chance through receiving extra 1:1 sessions?
This is an excellent opportunity for graduates to really make a difference, please send your CV right away to apply for this role!
English Graduate role – Teaching Assistant
- English Literature/Language degree essential
- Work with other core subject graduates
- Diverse secondary school, high proportion of disadvantaged pupils
- Pupil Premium Mentor
- Long term role (full academic year), starting in September
- Paid £60-£65 per day term time
- Work 30 hours per week
- Secondary school in Manchester
- North Manchester location – easy access to public transport
- Fantastic experience prior to teacher training
- September start
Person Specification – English Graduate Learning Mentor
- 2:1 or above English Degree
- Strong academic background – Good A-Level/GCSE results
- Passion for your subject and education
- Ability to build relationships with parents, pupils and colleagues
- Desire to pursue a career in education
About the role– English Graduate Learning Mentor
You will join the school starting as soon as possible as an English Graduate Learning Mentor. From day one you will be provided with training and complete an induction period. You will be required to support class teachers and work with small groups of students.
This forward thinking school is located in Manchester and has an excellent reputation in the area. The school consistently achieves fantastic GCSE results and serves a diverse catchment area. T
Would you like to work in a supportive secondary school to enhance your CV and skills? Please click ‘Apply’ now and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers right away.