English Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Coventry, Coventry CV5 UK|
|Salary||£63 to £65 per Day|
Graduate English Teaching Assistant
Are you a passionate English graduate looking for a rewarding role in education?
Would you love to kick start your career in a highly sought-after graduate programme?
Perhaps you are an aspiring Teacher, and would like to gain paid, hands-on experience to expand your skill set?
This Graduate English Teaching Assistant role is SHORTLISTING NOW. To apply, or to find out more information, please send your CV to Bex at i-teachers!
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – The Role
- Work closely with GCSE and A Level pupils 1:1 and in small study groups
- Support classroom teachers during lessons to promote pupil engagement
- Organise and conduct study sessions for exams
- You may have the opportunity to progress onto the school’s teacher training programme
- Part of a renowned ‘step into teaching’ graduate programme
- Paid opportunity to gain invaluable classroom experience
- Full time role, Monday to Friday during term time
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – The School
- Excellent training structure that aims to draw upon your strengths and expand your skill set
- Passionate and dedicated teaching and support staff
- Track record of high-achieving pupils
- Part of a highly regarded academy trust
- Broad and diverse curriculum that encourages free thought and debate
- Focus on pupil’s well-being
- Based in Conventry (CV5)
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification
- 1st or 2:1 English degree
- Previous experience working with young people
- Excellent communication skills
- A genuine passion for education is a must!
- Strong subject knowledge
Apply TODAY to this fantastic English Graduate Teaching Assistant opportunity by sending your CV to Bex at i-teachers!