English Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Bedfordshire, East of England LU3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £85 per Day|
Are you an English graduate who is contemplating perusing an exciting career in teaching?
Do you strive to support and motivate others through your passion and knowledge of English language and literature?
Would you jump at the chance to work at a thriving Luton secondary school supporting a cohesive English department as an English Graduate Teaching Assistant?
Take the first steps towards an exciting & rewarding English teaching career in this fantastic English Graduate Teaching Assistant role based at a thriving Luton secondary & sixth form!
Past graduates have gone onto teacher training at this school as well as being successful applying for a PGCE!
Simply apply on this page today to be put forward for this highly rewarding English Graduate Teaching Assistant opportunity!
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- English Graduate Teaching Assistant role
- £400 – £425 per week
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring English teachers
- Track record of graduates going onto teacher training
- Immediate start
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS4
- Run group and 1:1 interventions
- Focus on your English subject specialism
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in an English related subject
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Tutoring / education experience would be preferable
The progressive secondary school & sixth form:
- Upcoming secondary school & sixth form
- Luton location
- Close to good bus routes
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this English Graduate Teaching Assistant role.