English Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Bury, Bury BL8 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £65 per Day|
Job Type: Contract, long term
Salary: £60 to £65 per day
Graduate English Teaching Assistant
Do you want to inspire the minds of the future?
Are you a passionate graduate looking to pursue a career in education?
Perhaps you are an aspiring Educational Psychologist, Teacher or Language Therapist looking for invaluable experience?
This Graduate English Teaching Assistant role is the perfect pathway to kick start your career! Apply now to secure your place for the FULL academic year!
Graduate English Teaching Assistant – The school
- Based in Bury, Greater Manchester
- Excellent transport links
- Dedicated and inspirational academy
- Highly effective leadership and senior team
- Excellent student behaviour and progress development
Graduate English Teaching Assistant – The role
- Supportive training environment
- Excellent resources for professional development
- Full time Monday – Friday
- Paid £60 – £65 per day in term time (including holiday pay)
- Working closely with GCSE and A Level students
- Reflect the schools inspirational values
Graduate English Teaching Assistant – person specification
- 2:1 or higher undergraduate degree essential
- Experience working with young people is desirable but not essential
- A genuine interest and passion for education and the development of young people
- A resilient and ambitious mindset
- Strong A Levels and GCSEs
If you are considering a career in education, do not miss this amazing Graduate English Teaching Assistant opportunity! Apply NOW to register your interest!