English Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Bedfordshire, East of England LU3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £85 per Day|
Are you a recent graduate who is seriously considering training to becoming a fully qualified English Teacher?
Do you wish to start your path towards a rewarding career in teaching at warm & welcoming Luton secondary school this September?
Take the first steps towards an exciting & rewarding English teaching career in this fantastic Graduate English Teaching Assistant role based at a thriving Luton secondary & sixth form!
Aspiring English teachers who hold a 1st or 2:1 would be able to gain invaluable experience in this teaching assistant opportunity which would see you working on a 1:1 and group basis with students.
Past graduates have gone onto teacher training at this school as well as being successful applying for a PGCE!
To be put forward for this fantastic Teaching Assistant role please apply on this page and attach your CV today!
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- English Graduate Teaching Assistant role
- £400 – £425 per week
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring English teachers
- Track record of i-teachers graduates going onto teacher training
- Immediate start
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS4
- Run group and 1:1 intervention session
- Focus on your English subject specialism
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in an English related subject
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Tutoring / education experience would be preferable
The welcoming secondary school & sixth form:
- Upcoming secondary school & sixth form
- Luton location
- Close to good bus routes
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this English Graduate Teaching Assistant role.