English Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Bury, Bury BL8 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £65 per Day|
Are you an English graduate who is searching for the right path into teaching?
Maybe you are unsure this is the career for you and are keen to find your feet before committing to a PGCE?
Would you like to spend this academic year supporting pupils with their literacy skills, enabling them to achieve across all subjects?
Start transferring your knowledge & passion for English across to student’s immediately in this highly rewarding English Graduate Academic Coach opportunity!
Simply apply on this page and attach your CV. If you fit the requirements for this English Graduate Academic Coach role we will be in contact to discuss the role in more detail.
i-teachers is an Education Consultancy, not a supply agency, we have the best Trustpilot score of 4.9/5 in industry with over 400 5* reviews.
English Graduate Academic Coach – Benefits:
- Long-term, full-time role
- Work in one school (not day-to-day in different schools)
- Paid weekly, £300 – £325 in term time
- Ideal experience for aspiring English teachers
- Track record of graduates going onto teacher training
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
English Graduate Academic Coach – Role:
- Work alongside students from year 7 – 11
- Offer support to this student which includes group and 1:1 intervention
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
- School based in Bury, Greater Manchester
- Easily accessible via public transport
- 11-16 diverse school
English Graduate Academic Coach – Person Specification:
- 1st or 2:1 degree in English Language/Literature
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Tutoring / education experience would be preferable
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers today to apply for this English Graduate Academic Coach role. If you are shortlisted you will be contacted within 2-4 working days.