English Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Hounslow, London (West) TW8 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £90 per Day|
Are you an English graduate who is considering taking the path towards teacher training but wishes to gain classroom experience first?
Start immediately in this highly rewarding English Graduate Teaching Assistant role at a high performing West London secondary school, supporting student on a 1:1 and group basis.
You would spend the academic year working with students within a thriving and cohesive SEN department, working with groups of students to ensure they meet expected progress.
This role is not only truly rewarding but would look great on any further application for further study or teacher training due to the school’s sterling reputation.
Please send your CV to Joe at i-teachers, as this role is being shortlisted NOW. Please act now to avoid missing out on this wonderful opportunity!
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- English Graduate Teaching Assistant role
- £400– £450 weekly rate
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring English teachers / SEN teachers
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS5
- Run group and 1:1 intervention session’s
- Focus on your English subject specialism
- Support students who have special educational needs (SEN)
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate excellently with members of staff and parents
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in an English related subject
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Considering teacher training
- SEN / tutoring experience is desirable
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form
- Hounslow, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive SENCo
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this English Graduate Teaching Assistant role.