English Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Bedfordshire, East of England LU2 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £85 per Day|
Are you a creative & engaging English graduate who wishes to start your path towards a rewarding career in teaching?
Do you wish to gain invaluable classroom experience in a schools English department for the remainder of the academic year before applying for teacher training?
Take the first steps towards an exciting & rewarding English teaching career in this fantastic English Graduate Teaching Assistant role based at a thriving Luton secondary & sixth form!
Past graduates have gone onto teacher training at this school as well as being successful applying for a PGCE!
Register your interest in this fantastic English Graduate Teaching Assistant role today by simply applying on this page and attaching your CV!
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Weekly paid English Graduate Teaching Assistant role
- £400– £425 per week
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring English teachers
- Track record of i-teachers graduates going onto teacher training
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS4
- Offer support to this student which includes group and 1:1 interventions
- Focus on your English subject specialism
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in an English related subject
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Tutoring / education experience would be preferable
Thee progressive secondary school & sixth form:
- Upcoming secondary school
- Luton location
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this English Graduate Teaching Assistant role.