English Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Ealing, London (West) W3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £85 per Day|
Are you an English graduate who is considering a career in teaching but wishes to gain some experience first?
Would you like to spend the rest of the academic year working as an English Teaching Assistant supporting a thriving and cohesive English department?
This West London secondary school & sixth form are searching for a talented English graduate to transfer their subject passion and knowledge across to their students whilst learning from experienced teachers!
To be put forward to interview for this English Graduate Teaching Assistant opportunity please apply on this page today!
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Paid school based experience
- £400 – £425 term time weekly rate
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Shortlisting now for an immediate start
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Support the English department
- Plan, deliver and run 1:1 & group intervention sessions
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Also support students who have special educational needs (SEN)
- Communicate excellently with students, staff and SLT
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in an English related degree
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about education and English Language & Literature
- Considering teacher training
- Prior education experience is desirable
The progressive secondary school & sixth form:
- Large secondary & sixth form
- Superb teacher training programme
- Ealing, West London location
- Close to strong transport links
- Visionary and supportive SLT
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this English Graduate Teaching Assistant role.