English Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Hounslow TW14 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£82 to £100 per Day|
Are you an English graduate who is looking to gain some classroom based experience across the next academic year before committing to a teacher training route?
Do you have a true passion for your subject and would you relish the chance to support students on a 1:1, group and class basis from September?
Develop your teaching skills, whilst talking the time to see if education is for you, in this highly rewarding English Graduate Teaching Assistant role!
This warm & welcoming autism specialist school, based in Hounslow, has a reputation for not only for their high teaching standards but for focusing on paving a career path for their staff, especially graduates who start in support roles first!
Register your interest in this highly rewarding English Graduate Teaching Assistant role on this page today!
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- English Graduate Teaching Assistant role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £420 – £500 term time weekly rate
- Potential to progress & train to teach
- Shortlisting now
- September 2021 start
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Supporting the Head of English
- Working in the secondary phase with KS3 – KS4 classes
- Plan and run 1:1 and group sessions
- Identify learning outcomes
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in an English related subject
- Strong academic record
- Proactive and patient manner
- Prior education experience
- Desire to become part of a cohesive staffing team
The Good graded SEN Specialist School:
- Graded Good with Outstanding elements by OfSTED
- All through school (3-16)
- Fantastic resources and facilities
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive Head of Department
- Room to progress
- Hounslow, West London
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this English Graduate Teaching Assistant role.