English Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Buckinghamshire, South East England SL8 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£18000 to £25000 per Annum|
Are you an English language or literature graduate who seriously considering a rewarding career in teaching?
Do you want to gain invaluable classroom experience at a warm & welcoming secondary & sixth form first before starting teacher training in September 2021?
Start immediately in this fantastic English Graduate Teaching Assistant role where you can transfer your passion and knowledge of your subject to students across KS3-KS5!
Aspiring English teachers who hold a 1st or 2:1 would be able to gain invaluable experience in this teaching assistant opportunity which would see planning & delivering 1:1 & group intervention sessions, whilst supporting a cohesive English department.
This school is a part of a large academy trust and offers excellent routes towards teacher training!
Simply apply on this page and attach your CV today!
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- English Teaching Assistant role
- £18,000 – £24,000 salary
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring English teachers
- Track record of graduates going onto teacher training
- Shortlisting now
- Immediate start
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS5
- Deliver and run 1:1 and group interventions
- Focus on your English subject specialism
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in an English related subject
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Tutoring / education experience would be preferable
The upcoming secondary school & sixth form:
- Thriving secondary school & sixth form
- 750 students
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training routes
- Buckinghamshire location
- Part of an established academy trust
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this English Graduate Teaching Assistant role.