English Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Hounslow TW14 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£82 to £100 per Week|
Are you a compassionate, patient and supportive English graduate who is seriously considering teacher training?
Would you relish the opportunity to gain some invaluable classroom experience as an English Graduate Teaching Assistant at a thriving autism specialist all through school?
Located in Feltham, this welcoming specialist school is searching for an English graduate to support the school Head of Department within KS3 – KS4 lessons.
The school have a superb reputation for not only for their high teaching standards but for focusing on paving a career path for their staff, especially graduates who start in support roles first!
If you have prior education experience (tutoring or teaching), have worked within an SEN capacity, and have a true passion for English Language & Literature, then this role is for you!
Register your interest today by simply applying on this page and uploading your CV!
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- English Graduate Teaching Assistant role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £420 – £500 term time weekly rate
- Potential to progress & train to teach
- Shortlisting now
- Can start immediately
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Supporting the Head of English
- Working in the secondary phase with KS3 – KS4 classes
- Plan and run 1:1 and group sessions
- Identify learning outcomes
- Potential to cover lessons
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in an English related subject
- Strong academic record
- Passion for SEN
- Prior education experience
- Flexibility to support other classes
- Desire to become part of a cohesive staffing team
The Outstanding SEN School:
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- 4-16 all through school
- Superb new facilities
- Modern resources
- Hounslow, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this English Graduate Teaching Assistant role.