English Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Southwark, Southwark SE17 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
English Graduate Teaching Assistant –
Did you experience excellent teaching at school and one day want to impart this same experience on your own students?
Is teaching a career you are interested in?
Perhaps you want to gain classroom experience before committing to a teaching qualification?
This school in Southwark is looking for a English Graduate Teaching Assistant to assist children who need extra support in English.
If this English Graduate Teaching Assistant role sounds good to you, please send your CV to Abbey at i-teachers.
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – the role –
- Explain topics students are struggling with in a simplistic way
- Be encouraging and supportive of students
- Be someone students feel comfortable to ask for help from
- Adapt your language to suit varied academic levels
- Monitor and track students’ progress and report this back to their class teacher
- £350-£450 per week, term time only
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – the school –
- Supports students’ development by challenging them with a varied curriculum
- Provide stimulating lessons to encourage deep thought
- Wants to build students’ confidence
- Located in Southwark SE15
- Great transport links
English Graduates (or related subject) are welcome to apply for this role in this thriving school.
Please send your CV to Abbey at i-teachers to apply.
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!