English Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Watford, Watford WD17 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £85 per Day|
Are you an English Language or Literature graduate who is considering a rewarding career in teaching?
Do you want to find a path that lets your build up your classroom experience as a Graduate Teaching Assistant first before paving the way to a supportive teacher training route?
This Watford secondary school are searching for talented English graduates to start their teaching journey, by supporting students on a 1:1 and group basis, in this English Graduate Teaching Assistant role.
The thriving secondary school has a sterling reputation for taking graduates and developing them into the next generation of teachers.
Does this fantastic route interest you?
If so, please simply apply on this page today to be considered for this highly rewarding English Graduate Teaching Assistant opportunity!
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- English Graduate Teaching Assistant role
- £425 weekly term time rate
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring English teachers
- Fantastic teacher training programme
- Shortlisting now
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Work alongside students across KS3 – KS5
- Focus on your English subject specialism
- Support the cohesive English department
- Run group and 1:1 intervention sessions
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in English or a related subject
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Prior tutoring / education experience
The Good graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Graded as GOOD with Outstanding elements by OfSTED
- Watford location
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training
- Track record of working with i-teachers
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this English Graduate Teaching Assistant role.