English Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Buckinghamshire, South East England SL8 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£18000 to £25000 per Annum|
Are you an English graduate who is seriously considering taking the rewarding path towards teacher training?
Would you like to gain paid classroom experience as an English Graduate Teaching Assistant before coming to a teacher training route?
Take the first steps towards an exciting & rewarding teaching career in this fantastic English Graduate Teaching Assistant role at a thriving Buckinghamshire secondary & sixth form!
Aspiring English teachers who hold a 1st or 2:1 would be able to gain invaluable experience in this teaching assistant opportunity which would see you working on a 1:1 and group basis with students.
Simply apply on this page and attach your CV to be considered for this fantastic role!
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- English Teaching Assistant role
- £18,000 – £24,000 salary
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring English teachers
- Track record of graduates going onto teacher training
- Shortlisting now
- Immediate start
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS5
- Focus on your English subject specialism
- Deliver and run 1:1 and group intervention sessions
- Became an integral part of thriving English department
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in an English related subject
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Tutoring / education experience would be preferable
The upcoming secondary school & sixth form:
- Thriving secondary school & sixth form
- 900 students
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training routes
- Buckinghamshire location
- Part of an established academy trust
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this English Graduate Teaching Assistant role.