English Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Bexley, Bexley DA16 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
English Graduate Teaching Assistant –
If you are an English graduate looking for a role in a school, before undertaking your own teaching qualification, this role is for you.
This school in Welling, DA16 is looking for a talented English graduate to join their already strong staff body, to assist pupils with adapting back to formal teaching.
If you are looking for an English Graduate Teaching Assistant role in Welling, please apply by sending your CV to Abbey at i-teachers.
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – the role –
- Work with pupils in 1:1 or small group sessions
- Support pupils with adapting back to formal teaching
- Assist with general classroom support
- Explain topics in English students find complex in a simplistic manner
- Adapt your language to suit varied academic levels
- Gain invaluable classroom experience
- £350-£450 per week (term time only)
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – the school –
- Supports their pupils in and out of the classroom
- Aims to equip pupils with the tools to achieve their future dreams and aspirations
- Provides students a strong academic foundation to ensure they excel in their next steps
- Supportive staff body for new members of staff
- Located in Welling
- Postcode: DA16
- Well-connected transport links
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day-to-day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you to gain teaching experience by not only assisting young learners yourself, but by observing and learning from current teachers, then send your CV to Abbey at i-teachers today!