English Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Lambeth SW9 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £85 per Day|
Are you a recent English Literature or Language graduate who is eager to gain school-based experience in a teaching assistant role?
Are you thinking about applying for a PGCE or Schools Direct but would love to work in a support-based role first?
Spend the upcoming academic year working as an English Graduate Teaching Assistant at this thriving South London secondary & sixth form!
This role is a perfect blend of using your existing knowledge whilst developing new skills that would put you in good stead for potential teacher training in 2021.
The school have a fantastic track record of working with i-teachers graduates who have then gone onto teacher training routes.
Register your interest for this highly rewarding English Graduate Teaching Assistant role today by applying on this page immediately!
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- English Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Paid school-based experience
- £85 term time daily rate
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring English teachers
- Shortlisting now
- Immediate start
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Support the English department
- Run & deliver 1:1 / group intervention sessions
- Display a passion for English Language & Literature
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Potential to support extra-curricular activities
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in English Language and/or Literature
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A-Levels
- Considering teacher training
- Keen to gain paid experience
The Good graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Secondary school & sixth form
- Graded Good by OfSTED
- KS3 – KS5
- Lambeth, Inner & South London
- Superb modern facilities and resources
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive Head of Departments
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this English Graduate Teaching Assistant role.