English Graduate TA
|Location:||Birmingham, Birmingham B38 UK|
|Salary||£400 to £450 per Week|
English Graduate Teaching Assistant
This growing secondary school near King’s Norton is keen to help launch the career of a future English Teacher in this English Graduate TA opportunity.
Join a school a cut above the rest.
Are you looking for an opportunity to step into teaching?
Would you love the chance to build up an invaluable skill set before embarking on your Teaching Training?
Boasting remarkable results and supportive leadership, this Birmingham Secondary school is looking for an English Graduate TA. The school is offering an exclusive opportunity to build up your confidence and skills before beginning your Teacher Training with them.
English Graduate TA – The benefits
- Passionate and enthusiastic head of English
- Equal opportunities for progression
- Tailored interview preparation with industry-leading consultants
- Competitive salary
- Internal training for CPD so as to improve your skill set
- Be taken onto one of the UK’s best Teacher Training programmes
English Graduate TA – The role
- Offer tailored 1:1 support for pupils, for example, comprehensive analysis sessions
- Create study resources for GCSE pupils, for instance, suitable reading plans
- Build up your confidence and classroom management skills through cover support work
- Work with class teachers in order to build a support network through the department
English Graduate TA – What you need
- A patient manner in order to control classroom environments
- A genuine interest into going into Teaching
- 1st or 2:1 English degree
- Passion for literature and language
This dynamic school is interviewing now for an immediate start!
Do not miss this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to get your foot in the door of education!
In order to apply now, please send your CV to Bex at i-teachers by clicking ‘apply’ below!