English Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Hounslow TW14 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£82 to £94 per Day|
Are you about to graduate in an English related subject and wish to take the career path towards becoming a teacher?
Develop your teaching skills, whilst talking the time to see if education is for you, in this highly rewarding English Graduate Teaching Assistant role this September!
This warm & welcoming autism specialist school, based in Hounslow, has a reputation for not only for their high teaching standards but for focusing on paving a career path for their staff, especially graduates who start in support roles first!
If you have prior education experience (tutoring or teaching), have worked within an SEN capacity, and have a true passion for English Language & Literature, then this role is for you!
Register your interest in this highly rewarding English Graduate Teaching Assistant role on this page today!
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- English Graduate Teaching Assistant role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £420 – £500 term time weekly rate
- Potential to progress & train to teach
- Shortlisting now
- September 2021 start
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Supporting the Head of English
- Working in the secondary phase with KS3 – KS4 classes
- Plan and run 1:1 and group sessions
- Identify learning outcomes
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in an English related subject
- Strong academic record
- Proactive and patient manner
- Prior education experience
- Flexibility to support other teachers & lessons
- Desire to become part of a cohesive staffing team
The Good graded SEN Specialist School:
- Graded Good with Outstanding elements by OfSTED
- All through school (3-16)
- Fantastic resources and facilities
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive Head of Department
- Room to progress
- Hounslow, West London
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this English Graduate Teaching Assistant role.