English Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Hounslow TW8 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £90 per Day|
Are you an English graduate who is contemplating perusing a rewarding career in teaching?
Do you strive to support and motivate others through your passion and knowledge of English language and literature?
Would you jump at the chance to work at an Outstanding graded secondary & sixth in West London supporting students on a 1:1 and group basis?
Start immediately in this English Graduate Teaching Assistant, working alongside a fantastic SENCo and team to strengthen your existing knowledge and skills.
Simply apply on this page and attach your CV. If you fit the requirements for this English Graduate Teaching Assistant your details will be sent straight to the schools SENCo.
The school are looking to arrange trial days shortly so please do not leave it too late or you will miss out this fantastic opportunity!
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- English Graduate Teaching Assistant role
- £400– £450 term time weekly rate
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring English teachers
- Interviewing now
- Immediate start
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS5
- Offer group and 1:1 interventions to students
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Support students who have special educational needs (SEN)
- Communicate excellently with staff and parents
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in an English related subject
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about education
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- SEN or education / tutoring experience would be desired
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form
- Hounslow, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive SENCo
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this English Graduate Teaching Assistant role.