English Graduate – Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Manchester, North West England M20 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £65 per Day|
English Teaching Assistant – Graduate Teaching Assistant – ASAP Start
Calling all English Graduates who are passionate about helping others succeed!
Have you always been told that you have a ‘natural flair’ for teaching and are keen to explore this career path without committing to a PGCE right away?
This is an excellent opportunity for an English graduate to earn up to £325 per week whilst enhancing your CV and gaining valuable experience as you consider your career options.
This English Teaching Assistant post requires a graduate who is passionate about their subject and can pass on this knowledge to pupils at a vital stage in their education.
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Benefits
- Excellent support from experienced teachers
- Monday – Friday working hours
- Get paid up to £325 per week whilst you enhance your CV
- Use your expert subject knowledge in a rewarding role
- Long term role until July 2019
- Advice and guidance on a future career in teaching
- Central Manchester
What will you be doing?
- Supporting the English class teachers
- Liaising with parents and teachers in regards to progress
- Deliver your own 1:1 and small group intervention sessions
- Inputting data within the schools system
- GCSE preparation
- Running extra sessions/Homework clubs
What will you need?
- English Language/Literature degree, 2:2 or above
- Passion and enthusiasm to work in education
- Previous experience with children desirable, e.g tutoring
If you have come to the conclusion that this English Teaching Assistant role is perfectly suited to you, then please send your CV to Holly at i-teachers right away or call the office for a friendly chat!
Be sure to send your CV ASAP to avoid disappointment, interviews are being arranged now.