English Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Stockport, Stockport SK4 UK|
|Salary||£65 to £70 per Day|
English Teaching Assistant
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Secondary School – Stockport (SK4)
An exciting opportunity his arisen for a talented and driven English graduate to gain fist hand paid teaching experience as an English Teaching Assistant is this fantastic secondary school!
Are you an English graduate with a 2:1 or above, looking to display and utilise your exceptional subject knowledge as an English Teaching Assistant?
You will be working closely with another talented graduate to champion pupil premium students and support them achieve their dreams.
If you are a recent English subject graduate committed to a career in education, looking to gain teaching experience as an English Teaching Assistant in Greater Manchester, then don’t hesitate to apply for this excellent opportunity!
- English Teaching Assistant
- Full academic year
- September 2021 start
- Thriving Secondary School
- Located in Stockport/Greater Manchester
- Paid £325 – £350 per week, term time only as English Teaching Assistant
- Working with students on a 1:1 and group basis in English subject
- Utilising degree subject knowledge in academic development of students
- Shortlisting for role now – Apply ASAP!
Requirements for the role:
- Minimum 2:1 English subject degree
- Excellent academic background
- Exceptional degree subject knowledge
- Supportive and enthusiastic attitude
- Passionate about a career in secondary education
- Ability to support class teacher throughout lesson time
About the school:
- ‘Outstanding’ OFSTED graded secondary school
- Superb facilities and resources
- Supportive and experienced Head of English
- Excellent CPD programme
- Valued and proactive member of local community
- Inclusive and forward thinking ethos
If you are a recent English graduate eager to find a role as an English Teaching Assistant inside of a fantastic secondary school in Greater Manchester, then press the ‘Apply Now’ button or send your CV to Holly at i-teachers!