English Graduate – Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Stockport, North West England SK4 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £65 per Day|
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Heaton Mersey – Stockport (SK4) – Paid £300 – £325 per week
Are you an English Graduate who is due to graduate this summer?
Would you like to take a year out before training with i-teachers ‘step into teaching’ programme and gain a better understanding of Teaching?
This secondary school in Heaton Mersey, Stockport serves a diverse community of pupils and needs a talented graduate like you!
This rewarding Graduate Teaching Assistant role will see you work specifically with disadvantaged students to help to bridge the gap.
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification
- English Graduates needed – predicted 2:1 or above
- Strong A-Levels and GCSE grades
- Passion for tackling educational inequality
- Empathetic towards individuals needs
Graduate Teaching Assistant – About the role
- Play a key role in supporting disadvantaged (pupil premium) students
- Work with parents, teachers and pupils to record and track progress
- Excellent training and support from the school and i-teachers
- Work with other talented graduates
- Work Monday-Friday School hours
- Paid £300-£325 per week term time
- Long term role – start in September, finish in July
I am interested – what should I do next?
- Send your CV to Holly at i-teachers right away
- Registration with i-teachers if shortlisted followed by a trial day at the school
- Interviews and trial days will be held in MAY – do not hesitate in applying!
Our tailored programme will ensure you receive support, training and guidance throughout your placement for the full academic year.
Graduate Teaching Assistant / Teaching Assistant / Academic Mentor / English Graduates / Graduate job