English Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||London, Greater London TW8 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£400 to £500 per Week|
Are you an English graduate who is contemplating perusing an exciting career as a secondary teacher?
Do you strive to support and motivate others through your passion and knowledge of English language and literature?
Would you jump at the chance to work at an Outstanding graded secondary & sixth in West London supporting students on a 1:1 and group basis from September?
Start immediately working as an English Graduate Teaching Assistant, working alongside a fantastic SENDCo and team to strengthen your existing knowledge and skills.
At i-teachers we work closely with Secondary Schools across inner and outer London who are looking for talented graduates who wish to pursue a career in education, to support teachers in the classroom whilst gaining invaluable experience and support.
Simply apply on this page and attach your CV!
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Weekly paid English Graduate Teaching Assistant role
- £400– £500 per week
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring English teachers
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS5
- Offer support to this student which includes 1:1 interventions
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Also support students who have special educational needs (SEN)
- Communicate excellently with various people
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in an English related subject
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher or Ed Psych in the future
- SEN experience would be preferred
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form
- Hounslow, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive SENCo
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this English Graduate Teaching Assistant role.