English Graduate – Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Manchester, North West England SK6 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £68 per Day|
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Stockport – Secondary School
This is a fantastic opportunity for an English graduate to gain excellent first hand teaching experience inside of a fantastic school in the Stockport area!
Are you a 2:1 or above English graduate, passionate about a career in secondary education teaching students in the English subject?
Do you want the opportunity to really nurture and develop your teaching ability, whilst working alongside an experienced English department as an English Graduate Teaching Assistant?
Perhaps you are looking for a supportive and welcoming secondary, able to offer paid first hand teaching experience prior to your progression into a teacher training scheme?
If you are an English graduate in the Stockport area, looking to find fantastic English teaching experience, then make sure that you apply for this role ASAP!
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role Information:
- Supporting the academic development of students in the English subject
- Utilising degree subject knowledge for in aid of students
- Working in both individual and group scenarios
- Full academic year
- Earn up to £325 per week, term time only as English Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Brilliant first hand PGCE teaching experience
- Ability to enhance and develop teaching skills and ability
What you will need to be considered for this role:
- Minimum 2:1 English subject degree
- Excellent academic background
- Strong degree subject knowledge
- Passionate about a career in education
- Ability to plan and deliver lessons alongside class teacher
- Identifying and developing weaknesses in students’ academic ability
- Brilliant organisation and communication ability
Information about the school:
- Warm and welcoming secondary school
- Diverse socio-economic background of students
- Inclusive and modern ethos
- Dedicated to offering the best possible learning opportunities to their students
- Refurbished and newly installed facilities and resources
If you are an English graduate eager to find first hand secondary teaching experience inside of an exemplary school as an English Graduate Teaching Assistant, make sure to press the ‘Apply Now’ button, or send your CV to Holly at i-teachers.
Don’t hesitate in applying for this role, as shortlisting will begin immediately!