English Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Thurso, Essex RM16 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Thurrock
Are you a creative and inspirational English Graduate who is considering a career within education?
Do you wish to secure a long-term position within a Graduate Teaching Assistant role, whereby you can inspire students within your specialist subject?
Perhaps other careers do not allow you to utilise your love of English in the same way?
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Key Information:
- Long-term role
- Starting immediately or in September
- Paid £350 – £450 per week
- Superb school with excellent support and training
- Work alongside outstanding English teachers
- Train to teach the following year (if you choose to do so)
- Build exceptional experience which will enable you to become a fantastic educator
- Friendly & welcoming school
- Respectful students who are eager to learn
- Interviewing ASAP
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role Information:
- Work 1:1 and in small groups with students
- Plan, deliver and assess intervention sessions
- Assist teachers within the English department
- Gain experience and take on responsibility as your confidence grows
- Collaborate with other Graduate Teaching Assistants
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- Russell Group/Top 10 University Graduate
- Degree 2.1 or 1st – English subject
- A passion and desire to work with young people
- Some experience working with young people previously e.g. tutoring, volunteering etc.
- Confident individual who can collaborate with others to ensure the best outcomes
- Excellent communicator
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – How to apply:
If you think you have what it takes to become an English Graduate Teaching Assistant, click ‘apply now’ and submit your CV. If you are shortlisted, you will receive a telephone call to discuss your application further.
Interested in the role, but wrong location? We also work with schools in the following boroughs, so feel free to get in touch: Enfield, Haringey, Hackney, Islington, Waltham Forest, Tower Hamlets, Newham, Redbridge, Barking, Dagenham, Havering and Thurrock.