English Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Bedfordshire, East of England LU3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£82 to £86 per Day|
Are you an English graduate who has recently graduated and is considering a career in secondary teaching?
Have you decided that you wish to build up your classroom experience in a support role first before committing to a teacher training programme?
Start the path towards a rewarding English teaching career this September in this fantastic English Graduate Teaching Assistant role based at a thriving Luton secondary school!
Past English graduates have gone onto teacher training at this school as well as being successful applying for a PGCE!
Simply apply on this page and attach your CV as the school are shortlisting for September 2021 now!
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- English Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Long-term, full-time role at the same school
- £410– £425 weekly term time rate
- Ideal experience for aspiring English teachers
- Track record of graduates going onto teacher training
- Shortlisting now
- September 2021 start
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Support the English department & its teachers
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS4
- Focus on your English subject specialism
- Offer group and 1:1 intervention sessions to students
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with staff & parents
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in English Language and or Literature
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passion for English Language & Literature / education & learning
- Considering teacher training
- Prior tutoring / education experience
The warm & welcoming secondary school & sixth form:
- Upcoming secondary school
- 1050 student body
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training
- Super track record of working with i-teachers graduates
- Luton location
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this English Graduate Teaching Assistant role.