English Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Bedfordshire, East of England LU3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£420 to £430 per Week|
Are you looking to kick start your career towards becoming a fully qualified English Teacher?
Would you relish the opportunity to build up your classroom experience and teaching knowledge in a support role first before coming to teacher training?
Start the path towards a rewarding English teaching career in this English Graduate Teaching Assistant role based at a thriving Luton secondary school!
This English Graduate Teaching Assistant opportunity would see you supporting a cohesive English department whilst learning from experienced educators.
Past English graduates have gone onto teacher training at this school as well as being successful applying for a PGCE!
Simply apply on this page and attach your CV to be considered for this exciting English role!
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- English Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Long-term, full-time role at the same school
- £430 weekly term time rate
- Ideal experience for aspiring English teachers
- Teacher training routes available
- Shortlisting now
- Immediate start
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Support the English department & its teachers
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS4
- Focus on your English subject specialism
- Offer group and 1:1 English tutoring sessions
- Support students who have challenging behaviour & additional needs
- Communicate clearly with staff & parents
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in English Language and or Literature
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passion for English Language & Literature
- Desire to train to teach
- Prior tutoring / education experience
The warm & welcoming secondary school & sixth form:
- Upcoming secondary school
- 1050 student body
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training
- Super track record of working with i-teachers graduates
- Luton location
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this English Graduate Teaching Assistant role.