English Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Stockport, Stockport SK2 UK|
|Salary||£65 to £70 per Day|
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Stockport – English Graduate – Step into Teaching with i-teachers
Are you an English Graduate who has a love of learning?
Is teaching a career that you have considered, but you are keen to gain experience as an assistant before committing yourself?
Do you have the passion to motivate pupils from a range of backgrounds and help this English Department thrive?
This unique opportunity to join a supportive and forward-thinking school in Stockport as an English Graduate Teaching Assistant from September for the full academic year.
English Teaching Assistant – Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Ideal role for aspiring teachers
- Stockport – SK2
- Excellent links to public transport – direct bus/train from Piccadilly
- Starting ASAP – Interviews being held on an ongoing basis
- 11-16 Modern Secondary School
- Innovative and challenging English curriculum
- Fantastic paid experience
- Paid £65 – £70 per day
- Full-time Monday – Friday – School Hours (6.5 hours per day)
- Work in one school for the full academic year
English Teaching Assistant – Person Specification
- You must be an English graduate who is keen to pursue a career in education.
- You will have a strong academic background in English including a 2:1 or above degree and strong A-Levels.
- Some previous experience is ideal e.g tutoring, but not essential.
- They key to this role is being flexible to suit the school’s needs.
About the role – English Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Range of requirements throughout the school
- 1:1 and small group support for pupils who need intervention
- Work with high achievers
- Lunch duties
- Work in class to support the class teacher
- Observe and learn from outstanding teachers
Send your CV today to apply for this rare and exciting opportunity. Interviews will be held ASAP so do not delay!