English Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||London, Lewisham SE6 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£75 to £85 per Day|
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – January Start
Are you a bright and ambitious English Graduate who believes your expert subject knowledge could benefit secondary school pupils?
Do you have an ambition to become an English Teacher in the near future but would benefit from paid work experience in one school for the full academic year, before applying for a PGCE in 2020?
If so we would like to hear from you. Please get in touch, even if you are coming towards the end of your studies to find out more! To fulfil and bring more to this role as an English Graduate Teaching Assistant, simply click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Emma at i-teachers today!
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – JOB DESCRIPTION
- English Graduate role
- Work with KS3/4 pupils 1:1
- Work alongside the class teacher and deliver interventions
- Full-time, Long term role
- Work Monday – Friday, school hours
- Paid £75 – £85 per week Term time only
- Lewisham location
- excellent links to public transport
- Supportive Secondary School with excellent CPD
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – PERSON SPECIFICATION
- 2:1 or above degree in English required
- Excellent academic background – Good A-Level results
- Keen interest in becoming a teacher
- Engaging and Enthusiastic
- Experience of working with children
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – SCHOOL DETAILS
- 11-16 Secondary School in Lewisham, South London
- Diverse catchment area with high proportion of disadvantaged students
- Easily Accessible via public transport
- Visionary and supportive leadership team
- Ofsted ‘Good’ School with ‘Outstanding’ Leadership
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly literate English graduate who is well suited to working in a school based in environment. This is the chance to enhance your CV whilst taking the next step towards your career.
To fulfil and bring more to this role as an English Graduate Teaching Assistant, simply click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Emma at i-teachers today!