English Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Bedfordshire, East of England LU3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£82 to £85 per Day|
Are you an English graduate who is looking to start your career path towards becoming a fully qualified English Teacher?
Would you like to gain invaluable classroom experience in an English department from September before committing to teacher training?
Take the first steps towards a rewarding English teaching career in this fantastic English Graduate Teaching Assistant role based at a thriving Luton secondary & sixth form!
Past English graduates have gone onto teacher training at this school as well as being successful applying for a PGCE!
Simply apply on this page and attach your CV as the school are shortlisting for September 2021 now!
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- English Graduate Teaching Assistant role
- £410– £425 weekly term time rate
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring English teachers
- Track record of graduates going onto teacher training
- Shortlisting & interviewing immediately
- September 2021 start
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Support the English department & teachers
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS4
- Offer group and 1:1 intervention sessions to students
- Focus on your English subject specialism
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in English Language and or Literature
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passion for English Language & Literature
- Considering teacher training
- Prior tutoring / education experience
The warm & welcoming secondary school & sixth form:
- Upcoming secondary school
- 1050 student body
- Luton location
- Close to good transport links
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training
- Super track record of working with i-teachers graduates
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this English Graduate Teaching Assistant role.