English Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||High Wycombe, South East England SL8 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£350 to £400 per Week|
Are you an English language or literature graduate who seriously considering a rewarding career in teaching?
Would you relish the chance to gain some invaluable experience at an upcoming Buckinghamshire secondary & sixth form?
Start January in this fantastic English Graduate Teaching Assistant role where you can transfer your passion and knowledge of your subject to the next generation!
Aspiring English teachers who hold a 1st or 2:1 would be able to gain invaluable experience in this teaching assistant opportunity which would see you working on a 1:1 and group basis with students.
Simply apply on this page and attach your CV. If you fit the requirements for this English Graduate Teaching Assistant your details will be sent straight to the schools senior leadership team!
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Weekly paid English Graduate Teaching Assistant role
- £350– £400 per week
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring English teachers
- Track record of graduates going onto teacher training
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS5
- Offer support to this student which includes group and 1:1 interventions
- Focus on your English subject specialism
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in an English related subject
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Tutoring / education experience would be preferable
The upcoming secondary school & sixth form:
- Thriving secondary school & sixth form
- 750 students
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training routes
- Buckinghamshire location
- Part of an established academy trust
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this English Graduate Teaching Assistant role.