English Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Salary||GBP£300-400 per week (term time)|
Do you have a passion for English and want to find a role where you can combine that with your passion for helping people?
Perhaps you are dissatisfied with your first job after uni because you would prefer a role that is more rewarding?
Are you considering training to teach and would like to gain some first-hand experience in a secondary school?
If so, then look no further! This full time Graduate English Teaching Assistant role is just for you…
- Graduate English Teaching Assistant
- Full time for the rest of the academic year
- Fantastic secondary school in Harrow
- Earn £300 – £400 per week (term time) as teaching assistant
- Potential to progress to in-house teacher training
- Trial days and interviews currently being arranged
- 2:1 or above essential
- Russell Group university desirable
- A passion for breaking down barriers to education
- English degree or relevant subject
- Previous experience working/volunteering with young people
- Knowledge of U.K. secondary school education system
- Genuine interest in pursuing a career in education
The School – This school in Harrow is easily commutable by a variety of public transport links and also has a carpark available for staff. This is a diverse school in the heart of the community. Behaviour is exemplary in the school and the school and pupils achieve above average results consistently year on year. The school is going from strength to strength and would welcome the addition of a talented graduate.
This is a truly unique opportunity for a passionate English Graduate (or related subject) to gain invaluable experience ideal for future teacher-training applications. If you feel that you are ready for a new challenge as an English Graduate Teaching Assistant then do not hesitate!
Click Apply to send your CV and covering letter (detailing why you think you are the ideal candidate) to Sara at i-teachers today!